Motor Trade Insurance
If you are buying, selling, repairing or maintaining vehicles, you can benefit from our Motor Trade Insurance.
Whether you are a car dealership, garage or body shop owner, tyres & exhaust fitting outfit, MOT mechanic, car paint sprayer or vehicle recovery agent, make sure that you have the appropriate insurance cover in place for peace of mind.
It’s important to work with an insurance broker experienced in Motor Trade Insurance to ensure you get the right coverage for your needs.
What is Motor Trade Insurance?
Motor trade insurance is a type of insurance coverage designed specifically for businesses and individuals involved in the automotive industry, protecting them for various risks.
We can provide a range of cost effective and flexible policies to suit your needs.
What cover do I need?
The cover you require all depends on the type of business you operate and our policies can be tailored to your business and individual needs. Typically, there are two types of policies available for Motor Trade insurance:
- Motor Trade Road Risk Insurance – If you or your business needs you to drive vehicles you don’t own, this cover ensures you can drive clients vehicles legally and provides cover whilst they are in your possession for motor trade purposes. It’s suitable for businesses that buy, sell or repair vehicles. You can decide which type of cover is needed from comprehensive, third party only or third-party fire and theft.
- Motor Trade Combined – This includes the road risks element of cover as well as other business insurances you may select depending on your business and individual needs. These covers can include the following:
- Employers Liability
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Business Premises, Contents, Equipment, Tools and Stock
- Demonstration Cover
- Business Interruption
- Material Damage Cover
- Customer Vehicles
- Engineering Inspections
- Motor Legal Expenses
Why use Cleddau Insurance?
Cleddau Insurance have decades of experience dealing with businesses in the motor trade sector. With access to the UK’s leading motor trade insurers, we are able to offer a competitive and flexible range of insurance policies that can be unique to your business.
We are passionate on delivering these key principles –
- Competitive Price – We search the market for you, taking away the hassle of shopping around.
- Bespoke Cover – Providing enhanced policy coverage to suit your unique needs and wants.
- Service – Based at the heart of the local community in West Wales, we take pride in offering all clients personalised service with your own dedicated Account Executive.
- Choice – Access to the UK’s leading motor trade insurers and providers.
- 30 years’ experience – We support you throughout the entire journey, ensuring you have a trusted partner by your side.
In January 2023, Cleddau Insurance joined Lloyd & Whyte Community Broking. This enables us to leverage big business support but maintain our local business ethos. Being local means that you can benefit from our local knowledge and expertise, face to face meetings, accessibility and personalised service.
Being part of a larger partnership of brokers enables us to offer you a wider range of insurance solutions, but still allowing you access to friendly and knowledgeable local experts.
We are proudly part of the Benefact Group, which donates all available profits to charity and good causes.
From over five million companies in the UK, the Benefact Group is the third largest corporate donor to good causes1. It has been giving back for over 135 years and gives all available profits to charities and good causes. Since 2014 it has given nearly £200million and aims to give £250million by 2025.2 Giving back is what sets us apart.
1DSC – The guide to UK Company Giving 2022-23
Here are some other additional benefits of using an insurance broker like Cleddau –Benefits of using a Broker
Get in touch today and let us do the hard work for you
Call us today on 01994231548, email us on email@example.com or fill in the details on the form and we can get back to you with an instant quote.