Cleddau Insurance specialise in insurance packages for country pubs, hotels, nightclub, taverns and bars across Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire. We have developed strong relationships with a number of insurers providing all our clients bespoke cover so you only pay for what you need.
What and why do you need Pub and Hotel Insurance?
When you are a manager or owner of a hospitality-based business, such as Hotels and Pubs, there are many balls to juggle, insurance being a very important one. This is an area where you deal with the general public on a daily basis meaning there are many risks that could occur that would have a major impact on the business.
Hotel and Pub insurance will give you peace of mind covering you from any potential situation. For example, if you have a major flood which results in some rooms being out of use, any accidents that have caused injury to a member of public, food and drink issues such as delay on delivery or issues with your brewery. These are just a few instances where insurance will cover the cost implications which will help you keep your hotel or pub running.
With so many potential risks to consider, Cleddau Insurance can guide and advise you to the most efficient and cost-effective insurance policy to your business.
What are the options?
- Public Liability Insurance – Cover for any injury cause to a member of the public or damage to their property while on your premises. This also covers any illness from food or drink that may have been served.
- Employers Liability Insurance – Cover for any injury claims from staff members whilst working
- Contents Insurance – Cover for damages to your fixtures, fittings, equipment. We would also advise cover for guests’ contents in case of fire, flood or theft.
- Business Interruption cover – A situation where the business had to close due to a particular circumstance, for example flooding, as a result of losing money that would have been earned during that period.
- Buildings Cover – Any potential damage to the property, usually fire, theft or flooding.
- Money Cover – Protection cover for any money on the premises, for example, tills, safe, etc.
Want a quote?
At Cleddau Insurance, we have many years’ experience in the Hotel and Pub business. With access to a wide range of specialist insurers, we are able to offer a competitive and flexible range of insurance policies that can be unique to your business.
Get in touch today and let us do the hard work for you.