If you own or run a restaurant, takeaway or café you should understand the importance of having the right insurance cover. Cleddau Insurance have over 25 years’ experience of saving money on your restaurant or takeaway business.
What is Restaurant and Takeaway Insurance?
Due to the nature of the business all restaurants and takeaways deal with the public all the time, therefore they have responsibility to get the right cover for any potential risks that may occur. For example, you could be held liable if a customer falls or trips in your restaurant, your freezer might breakdown and ruin all your stock or an accidental fire may mean you need to close. You also face risks dealing with food, such as food poisoning, allergic reaction due to customer allergies, food contamination, etc. All these risks as well as many other circumstances must be considered when looking for the right insurance cover.
What are the options?
- Public Liability – Injuring a member of the public, or damage to a third party property.
- Employers Liability – Injury involving members of staff
- Product Liability – Damage caused by product that you supply
- Contents Insurance – Damage to your fixtures, fittings, equipment, etc.
- Business Interruption cover – A situation where the business had to close as a result of losing money that would have been earned during that period.
- Stock cover – Cover for any stock that has been damaged or stole
- Money Cover – Any money in the premises that may be stolen
- Goods in Transit – Damage or loss to your goods whilst being carried in your vehicle.
Want a quote?
At Cleddau Insurance, we have many years’ experience in the restaurant and takeaway business. With access to a wide range of specialist insurers, we are able to offer a competitive and flexible range of insurance policies that can be unique to your business.
Get in touch today and let us do the hard work for you.