For more than 25 years’ Cleddau Insurance have provided Tradesman Insurance cover on products from public liability cover to bespoke construction cover for some of the largest construction firms in Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire.
What is Tradesman Insurance?
Tradesman insurance is a type of business insurance that provides cover for some of the risks involved working your trade. The most common tradesman this would apply to are builders, carpenters, plumbers, painters and decorators, landscapers, electricians to name a few. We have seen many instances where tradesman insurance cover has saved our customers future business due to unforeseen accidents, theft or accidental damage.
What are the options?
There are many options available when looking at tradesman insurance, we can help advise and guide you on the best cover options for your business as some might not be relevant. The most common chosen policies are:
- Employers Liability – Protection against claims from your staff if becoming ill or injured.
- Public Liability – Covers you and your staff against any claims made by customers or members of the public through injury or their property being damaged.
- Tool, plant and machinery insurance – Cover for damages or theft.
- Business equipment – Protection for any office equipment or contents used for business, such as iPad, iPhone, laptop, etc.
- Premises Cover – Cover your premises if it becomes damaged, includes fittings and fixtures.
- Business Interruption cover – A situation where the business had to close due to a particular circumstance, for example, flooding, resulting in losing money that would have been earned during that period
- Personal accident insurance – Cover for any income losses due to medical reasons that would not allow you to work
- Contracts works insurance – Costs for any repair work that became damaged due to events such as flooding or theft whilst working on a project.
Want a quote?
Cleddau Insurance have developed excellent relationships with major insurers and specialist insurers in certain trade sectors, allowing us to provide you with market leading prices with the right cover for your needs.
Due to our association with the Cambria Insurance Alliance, this allows access to fantastic schemes from providers across the UK, resulting in us giving you, the customer, the best cover and price possible.
Get in touch today by calling us on 01994 231 548 or fill in the form submission on this page