From small holdings to larger, more complex operations, whether you are a tenant or owner, dairy farmer with livestock or simply wish to make sure your machinery and buildings are properly insured, Cleddau Insurance can tailor cover your exact requirements. With our specialist team with over 25 years’ experience in the farming industry across Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire, we are committed to make sure you have the right cover in place.
What is Farming Insurance?
Working in the agricultural sector is a demanding job in the best of cases, to help farmers instead of ordinary business insurance there are specialist farming insurers that offer competitive packages with Cleddau Insurance services. Most farming insurance options comes as a package deigned specifically for agricultural businesses, buildings, tools and produce, protecting the important elements such as farm machinery, livestock, buildings, profits and produce all in one policy.
What are the options?
There are many different types of cover when it comes to Farming insurance, here are some of the most common:
- Home and contents – Cover for the farm owners house and the contents
- Property – Buildings cover such as outbuildings
- Farm Machinery – Cover for tractors, any associated equipment, whether it owned or hired.
- Farm motor – similar to motor vehicle, however additional risks need to be accounted.
- Livestock – Covering herds and flocks
- Business Interruption – any loss of income due to an insured incident
- Liability – Employers if you employee a number of staff, public to cover any injury or damage to the general public’s property and product which covers any injury or illness to the public due to the products provided.
- Goods in transit – Protecting the value of property whilst carried by your own vehicle
Want a quote?
At Cleddau Insurance, we have many years’ experience in Farming insurance. With access to a wide range of specialist insurers, we are able to offer a competitive and flexible range of insurance policies that can be unique to your business.
Get in touch today and let us do the hard work for you.