Each small holding is completely different; therefore, it can be tricky to make sure you are covered for all the requirements with the risk of being underinsured. Cleddau Insurance has over 25 years’ experience in providing adequate cover to a variety of small holdings in Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire making sure you are covered for those unexpected situations.
What is Small Holding Insurance?
Your average home insurance policy rarely covers additional risks a smallholding brings, therefore do not assume your standard home insurance is enough. Cover such as outer buildings, livestock, public liability and maybe employee liability could all be relevant to your circumstance. There is specialist small holding combined cover available which put all your relevant risks under one policy. Do some preparation and write a list of key items and animals you will require insurance for. Our specialist team at Cleddau Insurance can suggest other small holding cover or spot features at your property that may increase risk.
The most widely requested covers tend to be:
- Out Buildings – Variety of sum insurance depending on the type, age, size, purpose, etc. of the building
- Household & Contents – Cover for the owners house along with contents
- Machinery and tools
- Livestock – What type of cover for example third party injury, disappearance.
- Employers liability – If you employee ay staff
- Public & Product Liability – Variety of options, in particular if you have bed and breakfast facilities, camping and caravanning, sale of produce, such as diary products, etc.
Want a quote?
At Cleddau Insurance, we have many years’ experience in small holding insurance. With access to a wide range of specialist insurers, we are able to offer a competitive and flexible range of insurance policies that can be unique to your business.
Get in touch today and let us do the hard work for you.