Tractor Insurance – Cleddau Insurance Brokers in Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire
Upgrade to Chrome Upgrade to Firefox Upgrade to Internet Explorer Upgrade to Safari

Tractor Insurance

Keep your farm moving

Tractors as well as other agricultural vehicles can be expensive assets and are vital in managing fields and farms across Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire. Cleddau Insurance offer protection that ensures that your tractor is protected, ensuring little disruption to your work as possible.

What is Tractor Insurance?

Tractor insurance covers you from incidents like theft, fire damage as well as insuring for accidents. Whether you have a John Deere to a Massey Ferguson, there are insurance cover for incidents on your own private land and on the road. If you have other agricultural vehicles, such as diggers, trucks, combine harvesters, you may want to look into agricultural vehicle insurance, where you can insure all of your farm vehicles under one policy.

There are three types of cover:

  • Comprehensive – This is the highest level of cover. Covers damages to you van and to others as a result of an accident, as well as damages from theft or fire.
  • Third party, fire and theft – Covers for injuries and damage you cause to others, it will also cover your own van for loss by fire or theft.
  • Third party only – This will only cover you for injury or damage to others.

We would also recommend additional trailer, or goods and transit cover unless it is packaged.

Want a quote?

At Cleddau Insurance, we have many years’ experience in tractor insurance. With access to a wide range of specialist insurers, we are able to offer a competitive and flexible range of insurance policies that can be unique to your business.

Get in touch today and let us do the hard work for you.

Get a quote:

Farming Insurance Services

Contact us today for expert advice and a free, no obligation quote 01994 231548, or Contact us