Unoccupied Property Insurance – Cleddau Insurance
Upgrade to Chrome Upgrade to Firefox Upgrade to Internet Explorer Upgrade to Safari

Unoccupied Property Insurance

Looking after your empty property

What is Unoccupied Property Insurance?

Unoccupied insurance covers you when your home or business premise is empty for longer than your standard policy will allow. For example, you normally would only get cover if your home is empty for up to 30 days. Anything that happens outside this period will not be covered.

Complications and risks arise when your property is empty for an extended period. For example –

What are your Unoccupied Property Insurance options?

When taking out unoccupied insurance you should always find a policy that covers:

  • Storm, flood, or fire damage – Natural disaster while you are away

  • Escape of water or oil – Any burst pipes or leakages somewhere in the house

  • Theft – If someone breaks into your home and steals your belongings

  • Vandalism – Any criminal damage that occurs in your absence

  • Legal expenses – Any legal fees for situations such as removal of squatters, trespassers, or personal identity theft.

  • Public liability – Any damage caused by your property, for example, roof tile falls and breaks on a car window.

Most insurance policies will vary between providers; therefore, some won’t provide all the same levels of cover. Cleddau Insurance can guide you through the cover required for your property.

Get in touch today…

Cleddau Insurance have many years’ experience in dealing with unoccupied properties, with access to a wide range of insurers, we can offer a competitive and flexible range of insurance policies that will be unique to you.

Get in touch today for more information

Get a quote:

Contact us today for expert advice and a free, no obligation quote 01994 231548, or Contact us