Van Insurance – Cleddau Insurance Brokers in Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire
Upgrade to Chrome Upgrade to Firefox Upgrade to Internet Explorer Upgrade to Safari

Van Insurance

Great Value cover for your van, private or commercial

There has been significant growth in Van traffic in the UK whether it is vans for personal or commercial use. If you own a van that’s for social, domestic or pleasure, Cleddau Insurance has a host of options making sure you are covered for your needs.

Van Insurance have the same options as Car Insurance:


Comprehensive Van Insurance will cover for damages to both vehicles, as well as theft, fire and third party

Third party, fire and theft

Third party, fire and theft insurance covers for any damage you may cause other vehicles and people, as well as incidents including fire and theft.

Third Party

Third party only insurance is the minimum cover required by law. Covering for any damages caused to other vehicles and people.

Private or Commercial Cover?

Do you use your van for activities such as fishing, surfing or holiday purposes? for example we have seen an increase with young travellers purchasing vans such as RV Motorhomes, all these situations would only require private cover.

If you use your van for both circumstances, socially and for business purposes for example a builder, ice cream van, etc. You will need commercial van insurance.

Our dedicated team at Cleddau Insurance Services will save you time and energy making sure you are covered for all possible eventualities whatever type of van cover you require.

Get a quote:

Contact us today for expert advice and a free, no obligation quote 01994 231548, or Contact us